Sunday, June 16, 2013

About Me....

This blog is about my adventures in home improvement, DIY, and landscaping.  My mother was a woman who LOVED gardening, using power tools, and being creative.  She loved doing hands-on projects and to this day, I remember being out in the yard or garage watching her work.  I was mesmerized by my mother's ability to do just about anything.  She could wallpaper a house, use a table saw, and paint anything with a steady hand.

When she passed away in January of 2010, I began doing a lot of DIY and gardening.  It made me feel close to her.  Sometimes it is the only time I can picture her face, concentrating on the project at hand.  This blog is, in many ways, a tribute to her.  She always had Southern Style and Grace and did it all on dime.


No comments:

Post a Comment